DIVERSIFOOD Final Congress: Cultivating diversity and food quality
- Mondo RSR
- 10/12/2018 10:00 - 12/12/2018 16:00
The DIVERSIFOOD Final Congress. During the event, the project results and key lessons will be shared, covering 5 key concepts connected with crop diversity for resilient sustainable food systems.
- Underutilized/forgotten crops: multi-actor and on farm evaluation
- New approaches of plant breeding for diversified and sustainable farming systems
- Community biodiversity management
- Diversity and sustainability within food systems: new relationships among actors
- Paradigm shift for muti-actor and transdisciplinary research
This scientific Congress will be opened for external oral speakers and/or poster presentations, to better connect sister projects and researches with DIVERSIFOOD outputs.
Registration closes on November 30th 2018
Informazioni sulla località
- 35000 Rennes
- Place Sainte-Anne 20